Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Good Morning Wacky Watermelon!

Projects are DUE on Thursday! It is going to be a gallery walk format so be thinking about the best way to EXPRESS your learning. 












Analyze a current or historic issue related to human rights, and explain how the values of the time or place influenced the issue.
I can analyze a historic human rights issue, and I can explain how the values of the time or the place influenced the issue.
I can analyze the impact of a historic human rights issue, and I can explain how people with dissimilar values during the time period and from different places around the world reacted to the issue.
I can analyze a historic human rights issue, and I can explain how the values of time or place influenced the issue.
I can analyze a human rights issue, and I can explain how American values of the time period influenced that issue.
I can identify a human rights issue, and I can find evidence of people’s values based on their reactions to that issue.
I know what human rights are.

I know what values are.  


  • Project work time 
  • Please submit your research! 
  • Remember to give a context - background information to the topic that you are presenting about 
  • How are you addressing values? - Table talk

Humanities Extension:
Continue to work on your humanities project. 

Homework:
PROJECT DUE THURSDAY